Tuesday, August 12, 2008

New Book!!!

Oh. My. Gosh. A new book by Cecelia Ahern is coming out soon!!! I just can't get enough of Cecelia Ahern's novels. I'd just finished Where Rainbows End. At first I thought the story may not be that good but I was wrong. So wrong. I couldn't stop laughing and crying even before I reached the 50th page. At the end of the story, I'd lost count on how many times I laughed and cried. It is just fantastic. My favourite part of the story will be The Silence. The sweet silence. You have to read the book to understand what I meant by The Silence. It's just so funny.

Back to the new book. It's titled The Gift and it's coming out in October. Check out the cover. It's so charming!!! Even better than Thanks For The Memories.




I'm already falling head to toes in love with this book even before I read it. And it's definitely next on my book-shopping list. Wait. Check the price first. RM79.90. *Faint*

1 comment:

Josette said...

Wow, RM79.90??? I wouldn't buy it for anything!

I just finished reading Where Rainbows End, dunno why it took me so long to read it! It's a really good book despite what some people commented on Amazon criticizing the book heavily. I enjoyed reading it and the story in e-mail form just made it better. :)

Here's my review of it if you're interested.