Thursday, November 6, 2008

Photos...

I know. I seldom upload photos on my blog. Well, since you can't be there in KMJ, why not I'll be a tour guide (a lousy one though) and show you some photos of KMJ. Credit to Cindy who took most of the photos.

One of the many pondok in KMJ...



tutorial park. Sat here every Wednesday while waiting for Chemistry lab lecturer to come.

the other tutorial park...

mini waterfall...

cascading water...


library...


the lake behind my hostel... look at that hungry cat...


favourite hangout place for cats...


impressive view of Gunung Ledang... Yup. I know. Puteri Gunung Ledang.



bazaar during fasting month. That girl in purple looks familiar, don't you think so???


Murni's bed. She LOVES pink.


Murni's cat aka her baby...


Jaja's bear. Bigger than the owner...


the books that I brought. Stardust is now at home. Am bringing Joanne Harris' The Lollipop Shoes.


the bear that I brought. my 16th birthday present from my cousin...


Cindy's pasta. That's the bedsheet and pillow case that we got.


my study table. it wasn't that empty. I cleared out all my sem 1 notes and books. It's small. I don't even use it. I do all my work on my bed.


closer look of my memo. I just love that comic. It's soooo... sweet!


some of my classmates and I in dewan kuliah.


outside dewan kuliah...


I know. I know. We planned to wear pink that day. That's why.


before Chemistry lab.


just finished this and Stardust. Nice one.
bought this recently. Am aiming for The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards.
Speaking test was over. Kind of did a stupid mistake. Sigh... The rest will be on this Saturday. I think it'll be kind of hard to get band 5. Sigh... Going back to Tangkak tomorrow. So don't expect any post till... I don't know. A month later, maybe. I'm sure I'll be back on the 5th of December. Got holiday from 25th to 29th December. Oh ya. My uncle is getting married this Saturday and heaps thanks to MUET, I can't be there. Sigh... Pity me... Never mind. At least next year I'll get an extra angpow. Have been waiting 18 years for that. Haha...

No comments: