Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Exhaustion...

Phew... I'd never felt so tired for a long time already...

It doesn't matter if I sleep at 1 something or 3 something, I'll still feel very sleepy during the lectures the next morning.

Last time, I used to stay wide awake for the daily 8-10 am lectures, but now my concentration has reduced to half.

Last time, half an hour of sleep in the afternoon was sufficient for me, but now whenever my head hit the pillow, I'll need more than an hour of sleep.

Just when I think that I can rest after the competition on Monday, I took a glance at the timetable and I almost fainted. Class will start from 8 as usual and there'll be afternoon classes from Tuesday to Thursday. Sigh... I have to bid goodbye to the cg camp next weekend. Even though I'd been looking forward for it, I really need the rest and sleep like nobody's business.

Yet, I'm happy. All the efforts are worth the while. It doesn't matter if you think that I'm stupid to put myself in this situation. I know I'm loving every seconds of it and I'll never get this chance again.

This weekend will be the end of every sweat, tears and hard work. I'll miss this moment. Just pray that everything will run well and we'll have the time of our life :)

All the best to us, dancers. It's great to be a part of this :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tired.. I can relate.. Somehow I have confidence that you'll be fine:)
Don't stress out (I'm one to talk.. i'm panicking bout exams too) lol..:)