Wednesday, August 7, 2013

朋友恋爱了 :)

Many years ago, when we were still young and very much much naive (at least for me, haha), we talked about love.

A sensible friend of mine said it's all just hormone. And it's that hormone which drives you crazy, makes you infatuate... And after all the stupid things we thought and did, the hormone effects go off and you'll be thinking how ridiculous you were. So we made a conclusion that we'll be sensible and not let that hormone rules us. 

Many years later, he met a girl. Being sensible, he didn't jump in straight away due to some reason. However, hormone prevails. He's now happily in love. 

Congrats, Mr Sensible. It's hard to imagine a girl who can match up to you and now that you'd met one, you deserve it :)

God bless :)

I can foresee many years from now, when I'm old and perhaps still naive, everyone around me will be married with kids and I'm still single. 

Oh wait, happily single. 

Haha... (:



No comments: