Friday, May 2, 2008

Touched...



Everytime I come across things like this, I can't help but smile. This is very sweet and precious. A few days ago, I was in Kota helping my aunt, who was on a holiday trip, managing her shop (which explains my absence for about a week, if anyone noticed at all). It was a usual morning with me standing at the cashier with my cousin's wife. Then I saw an old couple climbing up the stairs to my aunt's shop. The old man was holding his wife's hand and carefully led her up the stairs. His face was fulled of concern. The way they talked reminds me of a couple who are deeply on love. He never let go of her hand while they were grabbing some groceries. While he was at the cashier, he told us that his wife has heart problem. I could see that he's worried about her. After that, with one hand holding grocery, he led his wife with his other hand and walked out of the shop. Both of us looked at them until they disappeared from our sight. My cousin's wife sighed and said that it's hard to see this kind of thing anymore. I agree with her. This couple really showed me the meaning of true love and I am really touched.



"True love is just like rain; it touches us all."

No comments: