Thursday, December 25, 2008

Fashion Show and I???

So tired. If you still remember, I mentioned about a fashion show in my last post. My gosh... It was tiring. Practised almost every night. Teacher promised there'd be a runway. Thought of formation. Practised formation. Called my parents to send all the clothes and accessories. Tried on all the dresses. Chose a little black dress. Changed to a white dress. The reason: (given by my room mate) the black dress is hot but with a scarf, it looks plain. Spend RM150 on make up. Funny how my mum didn't say no when I asked for it. But she did say that this will be the first and the last. One of the girl pulled out on Thursday. We were so worried. Teacher said no 10 people, then we can't take part. The moment she said we can asked somebody else from another class, Sylvia passed by and she agreed to join us without second thought. (Love you, girl!!!)Saturday evening saw the notice that runway won't be provided. Rushed back and told my group about it. Came out with another formation at night. Started practice at 8 something until 11 something. All of us slept in Wei Rou's room. Tried on the white dress since they wanted to see me in it. Wei Rou did my hair to see which suits me. By 2.30, my hair was set and I had my dress on. Had to sleep faced down on the floor. Woke up at 4.30 am. Wei Rou and I tried all our best to wake the rest up. By 6.30 am, we started to make up. But we only managed to apply foundation on. by 7.25, all of us rushed to the hall for the registration. Since we were the 43rd group, we still had some time. We quickly make up. Helen did for me. She is good :) Practised some more. Watched the competition. A guy was shocked when Wei Rou, Sylvia and I walked in the hall. Guess we looked quite different... Our turned came. My heart was beating so extremely fast when I was at the backstage but the moment I came out, I wasn't nervous anymore. Well, we didn't win but we still had fun. Everyone was great that day and we took some photos. Even Wei Rou took many many many photos before removing her make up. She was so excited. Girls...



Wei Rou, Jah, Eza, Me and Sylvia



Sylvia, Poh Yee (from Ipoh), Wei Rou and I




I know I looked weird. People were telling me that I looked cute. Haha...
A dinner with the theme 'modern, elegant, fahionable' will be held on the 3rd. Have to make up again. Another dinner will also be held in February. Who would have thought that you have to attend formal dinner with make up and dresses in matriculation? Well, certainly not me. Another new experience and I had fun ;)

No comments: