Saturday, December 27, 2008

Pink Mouse!!!

Yup. A pink mouse. A gift from Saren. According to him, it's a long due debt. Haha... I like the colour and it's really cute. Even my mum and my sis are trying to persuade me to leave it at home. Well, I really like the pink mouse but the problem is, I don't use mouse. Yup, the list of me being a weirdo is getting longer and longer... I'm comfortable with the mouse pad and I seldom touch the mouse. Of course, I didn't tell Saren that. No point letting him know. Besides I told him that I really like it and I do like it. It's very sweet. Thanks a lot to the guy who always call me shortie!!!





Oh ya, I almost forgot about this. How did I even forget to blog about it at the first place?! For book lovers, you really should visit HarperCollins website. They have this section called Browse Inside. There they offer full access on selected titles, which means you can read it for free. Wow... But to those who, like me, are used to reading books instead of reading it on computer, it'll be hard to stare at the computer for a long time. Eventually, I gave up unless the book is very interesting lah. So be sure to check it out ;)

No comments: