Sunday, January 17, 2010

Home...

I'm really starting to miss home...

My mum stopped by this afternoon and I'd been looking forward for it. But guess what? The gate that my mum normally used was locked and she couldn't get in. There's still another way but I can't afford her to walk all the way up just to pass me some stuffs so I had to meet her with a locked gate in between us. She passed me the things and she left. At that moment, I really wanted to cry and the thought of home really hit me.

Normally, I would get a hug before she left but because of the locked gate, I couldn't. Normally, I would get to talk to her more but because of the locked gate, I couldn't since I can't expect her to stand there for a long time. I was planning to show her the cheongsam I bought but I couldn't. With the locked gate, I feel like I'm in a big prison and I'm locked away from the one thing which is really important to me.

A few more days to go before the holiday. I'm counting down every minutes. Last time, I used to laugh at my friend for calling her mum everyday. Now, I'm the girl who has to call her mum everyday. It has been going since study week and Zura, sorry for laughing at you although you didn't know that I was laughing at you. I didn't know how important it is till now.

Another aeroplane
Another sunny place
I’m lucky I know
But I wanna go home
Mmmm, I’ve got to go home

No comments: