Thursday, January 28, 2010

Me and My Books :)

Went book-shopping with Cheng Nee last Friday :) After all the tiring days and dances and late-night studying, I just couldn't wait to go out and get some books. Even the slight headache I experienced didn't have the ability to stop me from heading to bookxcess. :P

The moment I set my eyes on all the books, all my troubles just seemed so far away. And for once in a week or two time, I felt happy and I couldn't stop smiling like a little girl who is deeply in love. Since I'm still single, I can announce without guilt that book is my first and current love :D

Oh wait, I think I sound like a bimbo =.=" Nevertheless, I went round and round and round the shop for more than an hour and in the end, I settled with 10 books. All these (plus one of Cheng Nee's book) cost me RM150++. Hmmm... Not bad...

Thanks Cheng Nee for accompanying me :) Will treat you one of my favourite chocolate cake once I get my hand on it :)

Am heading to Kajang this Friday, which means tomorrow, which also means bye bye home :(

Am going book-shopping this Saturday again!!! Can't wait. I got a long list of books to buy. :P

Am attending my cousin's wedding dinner in Kajang this Saturday night.

Am attending my cousin's wedding ceremony on Sunday morning.

Then, I'm bidding farewell to Kajang and back to UM after the wedding ceremony :(

Current mode: Study. Can't afford and don't want to fail my quiz...

No comments: