Saturday, March 13, 2010

Again...

Maybe I should just seal my mouth and don't speak at all. Funny how all the wrong words always come out at the very wrong time and to the wrong person... And all I can do now is pretend that nothing has happened, which I hope will not be too difficult...

The competition is next week. For these past few days, I'd been falling asleep on the table while studying without me realising it. I'm really feeling guilty since I'm lacking behind and I seriously need a lot of catching up. People have been telling me not to worry and not to stress myself out since they think I can manage through but I have no confident. Sleeping at 1 something makes me feel really guilty and I no longer feel happy and smile.

Cfcs report, titas assignment, anatomy prosection and sdl, physiology and biochem... I just pray that I'll be able to manage thorugh it. After the dance competition, I'm definitely spending my hours reading and reading and reading. No more succumbing to the sleeping bug. Hopefully I can stick to this.

Anyway...

A question was presented to me and I didn't know how to answer. It's something that I force it to a corner of my brain and it's something that I refuse to think about. All I can say is that I'm afraid of hurt and I'm still placing my heart under lock and key. Though I don't know what will happen next, I'm praying that He will guide me through it. All I can do now is just relax and stop thinking too much.

I'll sing to You Lord
A hymn of Love
For Your faithfulness to me
I'm carried in everlasting arms
You'll never let me go

No comments: