Saturday, March 6, 2010

Fly Me to The Moon...

No thanks to Winnie, this song is going on in my head for the past few weeks especially this week (for no apparent reason). Anyway...

I feel like a fool today. Not once but twice. First, for doing the thing that I'm supposed to do. Second, for using the wrong word. In time like this, I guess these are the options that I have:

1. Take a piece of paper. Next, take a marker pen. Then, write the word 'FOOL' on it. Last, stick it on my forehead.
2. Find a tall building and jump from it.
3. Find a hole and hide myself.
4. Just smile and pretend that nothing has happened.
5. My favourite. Fly me to the moon and let me hide among the stars. (I'm sure I'm small enough to do so.)

Being a 'wise' one, I'm going for the 4th option. *Putting on a smiley face now* For once, I really hope there's somebody who can truly understand why I am upset and lend me a shoulder to cry on. But, I know, at the end of the day, no matter what happened, He's always there for me. Thanks :)

1 comment:

winnie Lau said...

yo~unexpected i was giving big influence to you..haha!!! i will gradually help u reveal ur true personality, gal.. have u realized u started singing beside me when v r listening to songs...hehe!!! good improvement!!!! GOD loves u and me!!! HE answered my prayers...=p