Monday, March 21, 2011

Sighing...

Unfairness do happen no matter how fair you try to make it be.

There are times when I wish to voice out but can I? I have no control of everything and so I try to voice out only when I'm sure it won't offend anyone. Maybe I'm too timid but that's how I am.

Dislike when people don't place themselves in others' shoes. There are more to this world besides you yourself.

Dislike when people make assumption and think that they are right. Just because the person looks that way, it doesn't mean that he/she is really that kind of people. There are more to a person besides how he/she appears physically.

Dislike when people take things in their hands. Your decision may sound perfect for you but it may not be so to others.

I know I'm not perfect and I'm constantly trying to improve myself. Sometimes, I do wish that I can tell someone how I feel without them being offended. To have someone telling you your weakness is not easy, I know. I was told a few times in my life and that feeling sucks but thanks to the one who was brave enough to give me criticisms, I'm constantly trying to avoid behaving in ways that people dislike.

Life is definitely not as easy ride. But I know He's always there to be my provider and I do believe in prayers. Thank you God :)

Another emo post by an emo me...

No comments: