Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Frust...

Should have shut my mouth in the first place.

From our conversations, I thought we share the same thought about certain issues. Apparently not.

As much as I wish things are how all of us wants it to be ( I do want it to happen that way), it did not. I wish I can change it but I can't.

No, I can but it goes against my own principles. I'll try to stop the same thing from happening again but there are limitations, there are certain things that I can control without offending people.

Call me evil, call me stubborn, call me stupid. I don't know how many of you are going to be angry with me but I won't do it. I can't criticise people for doing it and then do it myself. It's just wrong.

I'm sorry.

Luke 6:31 'Do to others as you would have them to you.'
Luke 6:37 '... A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.'

1 comment:

初雨 said...

Hope everything will be fine...