Saturday, April 14, 2012

Generation gap?

Scene 1
Me: I think this short/skirt is a bit too short. Very awkward... Regret buying this...
Mummy: It's not short at all. Looks ok.

Scene 2
Me wearing a cardigan on top of a spaghetti strap dress.
Mummy: Don't need to wear a cardigan lah. The dress looks good just by its own.

Scene 3
4/5 years ago:
Me: I want to stay forever alone.
Mummy: Ok, don't need to find a partner lah. Waste time only. What if you end up with a not-good one? Ruin your life only.
Now:
Me: I want to stay forever alone.
Mummy: Are you serious? You still haven't changed your mind?
Mummy: Your cousin (18 y/o) has a boyfriend. When are you going to get one?
Mummy: Anyone going after you? Why no? They are scared of you, is it?
Mummy: blah blah blah...

HELP!!! I thought mummy should be the conservative one, not the other way round. And I thought no one will ever bug me on the boy-girl-relationship issue...

Generation gap? Haha :S

Taylor Swift ft. The Civil Wars-Safe & Sound

No comments: