Saturday, November 3, 2012

Blessed :)

Had an amazing night :)

When it comes to religion, I envy those who have found their direction. I believe in God. Yes, I do. I was in a miserable state and because of Him, I could finally face myself. Finally, I found it worth living because I'm here for a purpose even though I have no idea what lies ahead of me. Finally, I don't feel awkward or different. 

I believe. But I have not found a church that I feel comfortable with. The church that I was introduced first was scary. It's so different with others that I don't know whether I should follow or not. My mum used to tell me to pray if I'm in doubt of what's right and what's wrong when it comes to churches. I'd been to a few churches which I quite like but by doing so, I feel like I'm betraying my mum. I'd never gathered the courage to talk to her, even after joining Christian fellowship for years in uni, even after helping out with Christmas night and directing all the Christmas dramas. It's just so funny when we believe in the same God but we are separated by different thinkings and opinions and believes. I have always been in dilemma. 

Today, once again, I strongly feel that God is amazing. I'm currently in Taiwan for 3 weeks. I'd thought of visiting the church here but I have no idea where to go. We did not manage to do the research that we were supposed to do and suddenly, I felt purposeless here. Moreover, this is a Buddhist association hospital and I thought that every personnel here are Buddhist. Somehow, we talked to the dr in-charge once again who somehow suggested that we join the school visit. Somehow, during that visit, the head of department was there. Somehow, the HOD asked about the Chinese in Malaysia. Somehow, he found out that we are Christian and subsequently invited us to the church he is attending on Sunday. Somehow, one of the church member invited us to youth meeting. The sharing by a fellow sister on relationship was very touching. It reminded me on my faith and made me realise once again how wonderful God is. 

A series of events which led us here and I felt God's presence. It's like everything is arranged and no matter what, He's always there even when we don't expect Him to be there at all. 

Thank God for everything. Thank You for the blessing. Thank You so much :)

No comments: