Monday, November 5, 2012

Separate Lives...

'We are living separate lives in order to do make both of us feel alive again.'

This quote is from a dream I had yesterday when a couple resort to divorce after many years of tolerating each other. I woke up immediately after seeing that quote with my heart pounding hard against my chest wall.

A sister shared this 2 days ago during the youth service: 'Do not worry about your relationship status. God will give the best to you. You need to have faith.' This sister had a few broken relationship before she finally commit her relationship to God and after that, she had been through a many unexpected events and she finally believe that God will indeed leave you the best.

Do I deserve it? I don't know. After many years of listening to comments about my look, I gave up already. From 22 years of observing others, I see more sad endings compared to good ones. Whatever it is, I can only commit everything in His hands. Everything will be His doing, not mine.

Thank You Lord for everything :)

No comments: