Monday, July 1, 2013

Awesome Weekend :)

I had a great weekend. A weekend which I'll never trade anything for.

Being a facilitator is tiring but it's so much fun.

Being with children of the teen age group is a little awkward. Guys don't want to talk to girls, girls don't want to talk to guys. It's the awkward age-group. But it was at that time I realise that you just have to make the first move then people will support you. We may not have the best performance but it's really touching that everyone followed along, clapped and cheered for us. It's truly touching :') And I hope the kids will not be traumatised by the stage. I used to be like them, scared of the stage. Now I'm better than how I was but I still haven't reached my goal yet. I'm aiming hard for that.

Being at the beach with breeze and sunset is one of the best thing that nature can offer us. Plus, with a child who was busy filling up his tiny pail and chasing us, trying hard to splash us with sea water. It was really fun. It was really calming and I love it.

Being at a table with Prof and Dr had taught us a lot. With many sharing and advice, they offered us an insight to life and we learned a lot. I'm really touched by their willingness to share and how they really care about us the future generation. We might not be the smartest of all but we'll try our best.

Every stress in life is a motivation. Every moment in life is a blessing. Every field in medicine has its charm and I need to keep an open mind. I may hate the logbook but being with patients, learning suturing, setting line, taking blood..., those are fun.

We'll reach our destination some how. Like Dr said, it's not how fast you get to the journey, it's what you learn throughout the journey.

Many thanks to the lovely Prof and Dr. Many thanks to the children and family members. Many thanks to my fellow comrades.

I'm truly inspired and touched :')


No comments: