Sunday, July 28, 2013

Gratitude :)

Today is the sending off ceremony of the 4th Silent Mentor Program.

I thought there'd be no emotion involvement. At least not very deeply emotional involved.

I was wrong.

While standing waiting to send off the brave silent mentors, I could not help but to think of the husband of my silent mentor from the one I had the opportunity to participate. I thought of how he smiled, talked and choked with tears in front of the camera. I thought of how he reminisced the time he had with my silent mentor. I thought of the many things on politics and life which he shared with us.

He's just a normal looking elderly uncle, with grey hairs, wrinkled face and grandfatherly smile. However, during the short time we shared with him, we learned a lot from his sharing.

Uncle, we might not meet again but I just want to say thank you. Thank you. No matter where I am, I'll keep you in my prayer. Thanks for the encouragement. Thanks for believing in us, the young ones. Thanks for everything.

Thanks :)

PS: 大家一起相处,需要把每件事算得那么清,那么楚吗?Hmmm... Anyway, here's someone's take on love, if you're free and in need of a good article to read :)

No comments: