Monday, December 16, 2013

:)

The annual dinner. It might not be the best but it's definitely the last. 

I was hanging around and I realised some things. 

I may not be the popular girl, I may not be the one that attract people's attention and I do not have tonnes and tonnes of friends.

Despite these, I know who are the one I can count on, the one that I can smile and laugh with, the one whom I know are sincere. 

I might not have many friends but to have a few good friends are a blessing. 

I might not be the first choice for my buddyline, I'm not even in the criteria for my buddyline. Despite these, the moment I was in the line till now, everyone is so welcoming. To have senior buddy and junior buddy who are so understanding and who always support me, I know this is a blessing.

It's time for a wrap and closure. It's been 4 years plus. To leave with all these memories and bonds are a blessing.

4 more months to go. It's going to be a tough one. I can even foresee more hair fall (gosh) but this is the choice I'd made. There's no turning back. It's time to be my best and do my best.

:)

No comments: