Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year...

Less than 24 hour to a brand new year.

Although my 23rd birthday was just less than a month ago, I have to get used to telling people that I'm 24. 

As a friend rightly pointed out, she only considers a new year once we have passed the exam. That's how much the exam means to us. 

It has been a year, hectic nevertheless. Time just passes by without any mercy and everything is ending so fast. Too fast. I'm catching my breath trying to catch up with everything. No one is ready for the end, or maybe I'm just too afraid to face the reality. 

How has this year been? Hmmm...

One word - realisation. The things that you realise, the things that takes years to realise. It's complicated and harsh but it's the truth nevertheless. 

Blessing in disguise. That's what I'd come to realise. There were bad moments but there're good in it. 

Counting my blessing and thanking God for everything. Good times and of course, bad times. 

Praying for a wiser me, mature me, caring me and more importantly, obedient me. 


No comments: