Saturday, February 8, 2014

Footprints...




It's always after a long journey, when you turn back and look at the length of road that you'd travelled, and you realised whose footprints were always beside yours. 

Thanks for the companionship throughout this long journey. We might have fought, we might have quarrelled, we might have had disagreement but we still remain strong. Will it go on from there? Guess only time and another long journey ahead will tell. 

Thank You for always being there looking after me throughout this journey, made me fall and made me learn how to stand on my both feet again. 

Thank You also for this path. I might have been upset at the beginning of this journey as I thought I deserve much more. Now I know, this path is a blessing and it worths much more than the other one which only looks good on the outside. Thank You.

Have a blessed New Year :) 

No comments: