Monday, April 14, 2014

Finally :)

After 5 years of sweat, tear, laughter and joy, we'd finally made it :)

Medical school has never been easy. Besides having to face with tonnes of never-ending knowledge and books, besides all the stress of classes and all, we still have to go through many emotional roller-coaster ride. 

The ride for the past 5 weeks had not been easy. Difficult case scenarios, not-so-good performance of what I can actually do and facing with extraordinary cases and struggling trying to save myself with the help of the kind lecturers I had. 

Now that everything is over, everything feels like a dream. 5 years had gone by, just like that, at a blink of eyes. I'm truly thankful to God for his blessings and guidance. Without Him, I'll never make it through these 5 years smoothly, I'd not grown to become a more mature lady and I'd not learned to appreciate all the ups and downs. 

Thank You. All glory, thanks and honour to You. With the title that has been given to me, I hope I'll be able to do much good and continue to grow stronger and more obedient. Thank You. 

No comments: