Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Thoughts...

Stop thinking about what I'd done.

Concentrate on what I can do next.

That's the only mantra I'm telling myself over and over again. If not, I'm going to drown in deep pool of regrets...

Thank You :)
PS: The last few moments of waiting outside the cubicle and waiting for exam to commence was hard. Prof Y came and checked on us and said softly: "You have come this far. Trust yourself and stay calm. You can do it. All the best." And she tapped my shoulder and it was at that moment I realised that she was talking to us. Then Dr A came: "You have studied so hard for the past 5 years. You will know the answers. Good luck." Those were not the exact words as I was too nervous to realise that they were trying to calm us down until the last word =.= Thinking about it now touches my heart really deep. Thanks Prof, thanks Dr :') And thanks to Dr M who gave a tutorial, right after I finished, on how to do a proper defibrillation and reassured me that I'd passed that station :) 

No comments: