Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Yipee!!!

I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST!!!
I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST!!!
I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST!!!

*Taking a deep breathe*

Aiyah, sorry for being so annoying... But I'm really excited!!! I'm sure Chia Siong and Choon Min had heard me complaining so much about driving since I was really bad at it. I even hit the divider once and annoyed my instructor. Once I cried in front of my instructor because I couldn't stand the disappointment. I tried so hard and finally all my efforts have proved worthwhile. Phew...

It was so tiring yesterday. I waited for more than 5 hours for my turn. I did bring 2 books along with me but I was too nervous to read. Finally, my turn came a few minutes after 5.00 pm. So happy that I couldn't stop smiling. My instructor recalled to those around on how I looked extremely pale everytime I practiced. Luckily I got over it and managed to improve my driving.

My mum told me that my dad assumed that I'd failed miserably when they didn't receive my sms even though it was already 5.00 pm. =.=" Even my day wasn't confident of my driving. Not to mention that he'd never seen me driving before. Aiyah... Slept for 12 hours since I was too tired.

I'm waiting for my license. After getting it, my dad will definitily force me to drive. Ermm... Just a word of caution: I'm still not that extremely good at driving so if you ever see me on the road, do avoid me. It's for your own good and mine too. You and I don't want to get involve in any accident, right???

No comments: