Monday, December 6, 2010

Pictures :)

"A picture is worth a thousand words." That was what Prof. Goh told us last week when he brought us to see the doctors performing endoscopy and colonoscopy. It's great to have him as our professor for medicine round :) And I really agree with him when he said that our aim in medical school is not just to pass our exam, it's about learning as much as we can to be a good doctor and make our parents proud of us. I may not be the smartest one and I admit that though I may had read the pages 3 or 4 times, I still find it hard to remember every single thing. But I still want to try my best. All I want to be is a good doctor and even if it means no holiday, no rest and no leisure, I still want to go for it. I'm really thankful to God that I have the chance to be in the seat where tons of students fought for and still fight for every year :) Just pray that I'll have the strength and the wisdom to go through the remaining 4 years in medical school :)

Picture time!!!


The bear that I got :)


The lovely card :) Really miss playing the piano...


The warm wishes :)


The little present that the 'us' in cg gave me :)

Something special from my 'twin' :)
Another trip to the bookshop!!! This time I only got 5 books. Must save money :P
One of Baby Blues comic and a snowman book mark that I got for Michelle for her Christmas gift :)
2 candy each for Michelle's sister, Catherine and Melissa :)
The lovely book thong that I got after renewing my membership card. Can't believe I'd been buying books from Bookxcess for 3 years. And I'll still continue to go there to get all my books :D
Since tomorrow is a holiday, I'm going to spend the whole night reading :) Once lectures start to get busy, I'll definitely miss this time when I can lay back and enjoy my novel. Well, it's one sacrifice that I'm willing to make :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really admire you're devotion to your profession and your unfailing determination and perserverance. This is indeed a noble profession, one that provides you with an endless opportunity to help others.. suitable for such a kind soul:)
I only wish I had the same determination and spirit.. Im just too lazy to persevere and I guess I give up too easily.. Oh well, sigh.. btw, thanks for introducing me to bookxcess.. bliss:)