Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Thanks :)

Thank You, Lord :)

Thank You so much for everything. It may not be much but I am equally thankful. I know that if it isn't for You, things will be even horrible. Just pray that as I'm starting another hectic chapter in my second year, You'll still be my side. I can foresee busy months with late-night practices and all but I will not fret nor complain for I know that You'll not abandon me.

I promise that I'll work even harder. I'll learn from the mistakes and improve myself. Just pray that You'll guide and lead me too.

Thank You, Lord. I don't know what I'd done to deserve a love like Yours but I am thankful :)

P.S: Thanks also for the very understanding friends and roomie :)
It's not easy when both your parents are teachers. I had tried but somehow it's just difficult to let my mum understand that medical school is really different from secondary school. Last time, everything seemed to be easy and getting anything less than A was bad. But now, things are different yet I fail to let them see the difference. Can I just forget the comments that you said? :(

No comments: