Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A Friend In Need is A Friend Indeed :)

A dear friend of mine was admitted to the hospital this morning due to Grade 3 Acute Exudate Tonsillitis. Thank God she is doing fine but the inflammatory response was giving her a lot of pain and discomfort.

Seeing her feeling hungry but can't eat solid foods, seeing her in pain when she's drinking water and seeing the always bubbly girl using hands instead of mouth to communicate with us, I felt quite sad for her.

She had always been a good friend from the start. She was one of the few who saw something in me when I was almost a wallpaper among my batch mates. All these while, she had been encouraging me when I lost my confidence. When I did something wrong, she gave me advices which are honest yet not so painful to hear.

I still remember during my first dance competition, I was a little disappointed since no one came and supported. I tried to tell myself to get over it since all of them had choir practice and it's really a hassle to walk from college to the hall. After the competition, I received a sms from her telling me that it was an awesome show and I shouldn't look down on myself since I had done something which nobody would have the courage to do. I'd never thought that she would come. I was so touched, I almost cried on the spot.

Thank you so much for everything. May God bless you and pray that you will have a speedy recovery. Will keep you in my prayer :)

No comments: