Monday, November 21, 2011

Acceptance :)

In life, there'll always be one who will criticise you: not pretty lah, fat lah and the list goes on and on.

Whatever you say, I'm just going to ignore you.

What do you expect me to do?

Cry? Hate myself? Go on a crash diet? Have a plastic surgery? Cry and blame God for creating me the way I am now?

Do you honestly think that I don't know all that? Or do you think I'm so ignorant that you have to say thousand of times before I register these in my head?

Angry? Nah. I'm not that ridiculous to be mad because of things like these. Throughout the years, I'd learned how to joke about myself.

But please, sometimes, look at yourself before lashing out all the criticisms. You're not that entirely good either. Unless, of course, you're just joking which I don't mind.

I'd gone through awkward phases and the learning-to-accept-myself phase. And I'd learned a few things along the way.

Learn to accept yourself. That's the way to happiness :) There's always a reason why God create you the way you are. One doesn't need to have a pretty face and model-like body to be beautiful :) You can function well and be happy just the way you are, if and only if you can accept your true self.

接受最真实的自己,除了你之外,没人会比你更爱自己。

No comments: