Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Disturbed...

I have no idea what's going on lately.

My minds are all messed up.

I can't think properly.

Have been sleeping a lot.

I don't know why it's affecting me also.

For the past few days, I'd been letting go all my frustration on a pitiful plush toy which is something I'd never done before.

I have no idea what's wrong with me.

Perhaps I'm just a girl with bad personalities that no one like me and want to talk to me.

Mummy said: You're a girl, it's ok if you show a bit of weakness.

I replied: Don't want. I don't want to be seen as someone who is clingy and annoying.

I'm scared but what to do? All I know is to just put up a straight face and walk as if I'm not scared of anything.

Pretending that it doesn't bother me although it does.

Pretending that I'm not afraid although I can't stop thinking about the bad incidents.

Or perhaps I'm just too sensitive...

1 comment:

Me said...

what happened?say it out when u feel so.it gonna make u feel much better