Friday, June 22, 2012

Match-stick Figures :)

Phew...

What a week. Too much of emotions involved and days of mood swing. Bad bad me. 

Realised one thing though. Match-stick figures are the only thing that I'm capable of drawing. And in desperate situations, match-stick figures save my life :P Very very much cacat but well, what can you expect from a medical student who have no sense of arts? :P

Match-stick figure no.1. See, stomach also cannot draw properly.

Match-stick figure no.2 with some funny-looking organs


Heard a scenario in the ward about a medical student regarding his/her lack of basic medical science. I really need to buck up. Dr L is right, we are very very very lucky to be studying medicine in this university where teachings are properly conducted with dedicated and enthusiastic lecturers. I do not want to end up as a med student/dr whom medical sciences are very much limited and going around with a license to kill. It'll be a waste of time, effort, resources and money. 

Very sweet and cute song :) 

Must stay away from emo songs. I need cheerful songs to boost up my mood :) I do not want to end up as another depressed med student... 

PS: I do think and care too much. Luckily relationship is something that I refuse to dwell on. Too much of emotions involved. Too difficult to handle. Salute those who are brave enough to take up the challenge and stay forever and ever :)

No comments: