Monday, August 6, 2012

Grateful :)

Here am I, sitting in the dark living room, with hymns playing in my ears and my sister sleeping soundly beside me and reality finally sets in...

I'm finally back home. I'd managed to overcome the exam by God's grace. For a second, I really thought I'll not see my name in the list. 

Thank God for everything. I realise I still have a lot more to learn, there are still many knowledge that I lack, that I should know but I don't know. Funny how it always take a challenge, a near-failing episode to make one realise that you're not good as you think you are.

I have a long long long way to go. This is just the start of many more tough exams and challenges. Thank You Lord for always watching over me and providing me with strength when I think I can no longer make it. Thank God. I know I'd strayed but I promise I'll be obedient and mature from now on. 

Thank You :)

No comments: