Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The wait...

Yesterday was the end. But will it really be the end of it?

All I can do now is hope for the best and prepare for the worst. But how prepared am I for the worst?

Since yesterday, I have been busied myself with my laptop, book... The moment I stop, the thought of exam will come and I can't stop my tears from rolling down my cheeks... 

All I can really do now is stay still and pray for the best. Thank You for being my fortress. If it were not for you, I doubt I'm still sane after all the stressful weeks. Thank You :)

韦礼安-We'll Never Know 


'We'll never know the answer, 'cause you never chose 那选择.'

I didn't have faith with this pathway, I went on with other choices but at the end of the day, I was led to this pathway again. It's not easy, the exam is getting tougher and tougher and I expect the future ones to be even tougher. I'll never regret my choice as this is what I want deep down. I just hope I'll have more courage to face all the difficulties that come with this pathway. 

No comments: