Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Can I fit into your shoes?

己所不欲,勿施于人。

If you don't like how people treat you, please do not do the same things to others.

Every person is different, just because you know something, doesn't mean the rest will know it. If they do not know, just teach. Teasing people or condemning people are not the way to it especially if we are all on the same level. 

Put yourself in others' shoes. Will you like it if I do the same thing to you? For me, the biggest challenge is always myself and all I want to do now is to beat myself, push myself beyond the limit and to show myself that I can actually do it. There's no point of putting someone as a target and constantly throwing arrows at the target because once the target is gone, you'll just relax and will no longer try hard. 

By the way, sometimes you do tend to throw out some hurtful comments which make me feel really stupid and ridiculous. 

No comments: