Sunday, October 14, 2012

End of a week...

It's Sunday again, the end of another week. Another eventful week is waiting for me.

Monday-Thursday: Presentations & Seminars & Clinics as usual.
Friday: End-of-Posting Test for all 4 postings (*gulp*).
          : Viva voce for Opthalmology posting (*gulp*)
          : Prof Kumar and Dr Clark, the authors of Kumar&Clerk are coming to UM!!! I can foresee  
            many carrying the thick thick clinical medicine text books and line up for autograph. Haha :)
Saturday: Cindy's convocation in UKM. My dear ex-roomie has finally graduated :) Congrats dear :)
Sunday: Packing day + Last minute shopping (I hope not.)
Monday: Taiwan! Taiwan! Taiwan! Yeah :D

Time to get back to my case summary. I hope ideas on how-to-write-the-discussion will come to me fast fast...

Another week, another adventure, another experiences to gain, another knowledge to learn and most of all, another blessing :) Thank God :)

PS: Thinking of going for a short trip to Sabah/Sarawak during 2 months of elective. Should I? Hmmm...

No comments: