Friday, October 12, 2012

Hyper-resonance...

Today is one of those days when I feel like I don't deserve to be here again. Not-so-surprisingly, it's case presentation day, where everyone will have a chance to stand and talk in front and your fate that day depends on how good/bad is your presentation and of course, the lecturer that you get on that day. 

Today is the day when I feel like if someone percussed my head, I'm pretty sure that it'll be hyper-resonant. Not so long ago, when I was still a young junior, I look up to the 4th and final year seniors and think of how smart they are and how I wish to be like them. Now that I'm a 4th year, I don't feel smart at all. In fact, I feel like everything is diffusing out of my brain and there's nothing there, especially when lecturers prompt you non-stop. 

I really need to work even harder. I really don't want to graduate from here with my current situation. It's just bad. 

I just don't want to be a useless doctor.

PS: Somehow in very desperate situation, all sorts of excuses will come out from your mouth. Honestly, I'm embarrassed of even trying to given an excuse. 

3 comments:

Zes said...

NO one can break you down or even smash you down without your consent.
Just be confidence of your self, no need to care how other may think about you, as it is just your own imagination.
Stand Forward, Look confidence, Talk aloud ! Jia you!

Zes said...

For you...
http://zeskrado.blogspot.com/2012/10/confidence.html

Little Fish :) said...

Thanks :) Don't worry, I won't give up that easily. There's still a long long way to go for me. Haha :)