Sunday, March 9, 2014

The Last?

Life is too fragile. 

The minute you bid farewell, you'll never know whether it's the last. 

One says: Hug while you're able, love while you can. 

It's so easy to say yet so difficult to do. We're after all imperfect human beings, surrounded by our ego and pride. 

But what if it's the last? 

I can't imagine the emotional turmoil that the loved ones have to face in despair time like this. Pacing around impatiently, breaking down in tears, closing their eyes while saying prayers over and over again, all in the hope of seeing their loved ones again, or at least have some news about them. 

I'm sorry that this has to happen. It was only Friday night when I looked up to the sky and saw an airplane and I told my friend that I wish I'm in that plane, flying off to an unknown place, relax my body and soul, instead of facing THE final. Then the next day, I was struck with news of the mishap. 

Praying for the passengers, crews and their loved ones. Pray that you'll have the strength to go through this turmoil. Hope that there'll be news soon.  

No comments: