Thursday, March 6, 2014

The Ups and Downs...

There has been ups and downs for the past years.

What I'd noticed is that, whenever an up comes by, a down will follow suit.

Honestly, I'm shaking and trembling now, worrying about the all-time-low, especially at this crucial and critical moment.

What will happen in a month plus time? I have no idea.

Guess I'll find out soon.

The time has come. Ok, maybe not officially now, but it's still around the corner.

Guess what I can do now is to do my best and pray for the best...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey little fish,

what is this "all-time-low" thing you are talking about, w come it is so crucial and critical at this time? what is around the corner? should i ask, do you want to share?

cc

Little Fish :) said...

Hey:) I'm sitting for an exam soon and this exam will determine whether I'lll be able to graduate or not. It sounds a bit dramatic but it's kind of crucial for me and for my fellow course mates. I was just sitting and reflecting my years of studying and all the memories just came to me, be it good or bad. So yeah, that's what's going on right now.