Saturday, February 23, 2008

Missing You...

Since somebody *coughChoonMincough* is complaining about the length of my post, I'll try to keep this short.

I remember last November when I read about Kenny Sia's missing hamster, I was quite sad for him since I love hamsters. Then, on the second day of Chinese New Year, before I went to KL, I went to my beloved 2-years hamster, Hammie's cage, the cage was empty!!! I couldn't find the big, white, furry hamster anywhere!!! Then I noticed that the cage was opened and only I realised that my little cousin was here on the day before. And of course, I cried.


My darling Hammie

Now, I won't get a chance to take care of him, see him getting old and eventually, die like my previous Snowy who passed away 2 years ago.


My sweet Snowy

To Hammie: Please take care of yourself and be extra cautious when you are moving around. Avoid those big, scary dogs and cats if possible. If you are tired and find it hard to find any food or fending yourself, please come back if you still remember the way back home. The door is always opened for you.

No comments: