Monday, February 18, 2008

Welcome...

Hey... After closing my friendster blog, I decided to open a new blog since I really enjoy blogging. It gives me a space to express my feelings, thoughts and hopes. Well, since this is my first post, here's something for you to understand me a little bit more.

Here's the result of the personality test which I took a year ago.

Natural abilities include:

  • planning (quite ok...)
  • fact-finding (my favourite !!)
  • organizing (not extremely bad at this)
  • following directions (I'm too good at this ): )

Learn best when I:

  • have an orderly environment (internet is a MUST for me)
  • have specific outcomes
  • can trust others to do their part (when it comes to work, I really don't like people who don't have any sense of responsibility)
  • have predictable situations (that's why I don't want to be a scientist)


May have trouble:

  • understanding feelings (trying my best and working extremely hard on this)
  • dealing with opposition (what can I say? People always manage to bully me)
  • answering 'what if' questions (praying hard that everything will turn out to be ok)


To expand my style, I need to:

  • express their own feelings more (or rather, my own opinion)
  • get explanations of other's view (so never ever criticise people's opinion unless they are extremely stupid)
  • be less rigid (reminder to myself: STOP being sooooo STIFF!!!!)

This results kind of remind me what a quirky girl I am. Oh well, nobody is perfect and I'm not really a perfectionist too. So long for now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not bad! Keep it up!!!