Thursday, December 3, 2009

Birthday :)

Finally, I'm 19!!!
Oh, wait, should I be happy that I'm older? Hmmm... Oh well...
Should have started the day with a badminton game with my parents but I was too tired to wake up. Kind of slept at 5 am yesterday...
We went to Secret Recipe for my birthday dinner. Besides us, my grandma, my cousin and my aunt's family also joined us. Though 2 kiddos were fighting to blow the candles and cut the cake, it was truly an enjoyable night.
A shout out to my family, thanks for the great night :) And ya, to my friends, thanks for all the birthday wishes. I really appreciate and am really touched :)

1 comment:

初雨 said...

hey....i dunno ur blog link to my blog....must ask my permission d mah....lolx.....kakakak!!!hepi bufday....faz faz find a boyfren nia....