Friday, December 18, 2009

Thanks :)

Part A result is out after a long long LONG wait.

I passed!!!

Though it's not the best, but I'm still happy that I'm one of the 60+ who passed the exam.

I'll try harder for 2nd term.

Thank you Lord :)

To my friends who didn't manage to pass, don't give up. Sometimes people do fall, be strong and stand up again. All the best to you.

P.S. The Christmas play will be on the 21st. I just pray that everything will go well and I pray that with His help, I can come out with a nice closing for the play. This play is about Christmas and love and I'm going to talk about God's love towards us. Also pray for the actors and actresses: Qin Zhi, Benjamin, James, Fiona, Edna and Cheng Nee. The citizens: Sara, Marcella and Leng Cheng. The trees: Andy, Chiun Kang, Jason, Lin Seong and Rui Ming. They'd been great throughout and I'm confident that they'll do their very best that night. Just pray that everything will go on smoothly :)

No comments: