Saturday, March 23, 2013

Blessings :)

All of a sudden, everything rushed through my mind and I realise that I'd been blessed. Abundantly. 

Once upon a time, I was upset and comforted myself that I'm not good enough. Now, I realised that I'm not the only one who has problems. If things turned out the way that I wished it would, I am very sure that I'll not be able to tolerate and my heart will break into bigger pieces than the minor one I felt that day. 

Thank God for all the blessings :) Thank You :) When He closes a door, He'll open another door for you. I may not know the plan that You have installed for me, I'm not sure whether I had or would find the door, I'll work hard and make sure I'm not on the wrong direction. Thank God :)

PS: Different week, different rotation, different experiences, different surprises, different blessings. Thank God :) I'll try to hold on to this feeling :)

No comments: