Wednesday, March 20, 2013

One-to-One

Had an one-to-one session with my mentor yesterday. One by one was called and lastly, I was alone in the corridor waiting anxiously for my turn. It was truly nerve-wrecking. The first one came out all smiling saying that dr was able to understand her. The 2nd one came out sighing. The 3rd one came out with a nervous smile as if he's guilty of something. And the last was me.

I have to say that it's been a pleasure. Although it only took 20 minutes, it was truly inspiring.

Dr: "It's unusual to get overexcited. Just go ahead. You're halfway there, Qing Yu."

But why do I feel like I'm still at the starting point even after being in Paeds for 1 month already?

Need to increase my knowledge and competency level.

Thanks a lot, Dr S (although I feel very much guilty after the session when I look back at myself...)

PS: I can sense further cracking. If it continues, then the things that I treasured will be lost.,,

No comments: