Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Race...

...
...
...
...
...
...

Honestly, My mind is blank now. I have no idea what to do already. 

Is it a tradition? A tradition that whenever I'm at the last lap of a race, I'll accidentally trip and limp throughout the entire race? 

It's one thing to be happy running in the race. Running around, seeing different scenes, seeing different trees, seeing different flowers. I forget how tiring running can be, I forget that food is a treat, I forget that rest is a luxury. All I want to do is to run and see as many scenes as I want. 

Running with a limp is not easy. I am stuck with the broken leg and I have to bear with it. Sometimes even if I feel like chopping off the leg, I have to push aside the feelings and let the leg heals by itself. Even if it takes time, I still have to hang on. 

Perhaps it is my fault. When a leg which has been with you for a while helping you with all your daily livings decided to have nothing to do with you, you can't do anything except waiting for time to work its miracle. 

No matter what, I'll still keep on running at my own pace. That's the only thing which makes me happy and that's the only thing which I can hold on to. 

I hope I'll not fail myself when the final lap comes. 

1 comment:

Zes said...

Just step back & look around...
Avoid falling into the rat race...
Which bring you no where...
Be excel but bring your people around you together...
Alone on top of Mount everest can be... Lonely :P

Just a phrase to ponder...
Don't fall into the rat race!