Friday, March 14, 2008

Dilemma...

Sorry for being so emo yesterday. I was too disappointed and distressed by what happened early that morning.

Back to later that morning. My result was out yesterday (Wednesday). I was so nervous until I bit the tissue packet I was holding. I was so nervous until I didn't greet Nana with much enthusiasm even though I was very excited to see her. Kind of hate myself for that. Daniel teased me for having a tissue packet. Sabbie asked me to stop bitting the poor tissue packet. I must have looked like a fool... Can't really blame me. The waiting was horrible. Must wait for the principal to get back. Then, must wait for the teachers who went to the meeting room. Sigh... My heart was beating soooooo fast.

When my mom told me my result, I was so excited that I hugged her in front of everyone. Can you imagine that? Hugging your mum in front of everyone including the students and teachers??? Not childish. Just excited. Hit my watch on the wall. Got scratch a little bit on the glass. Should I request for a new watch? Hehe... (Shoo!!! Shoo!!! Shoo!!! You evil side of me...)

Took photos for the Berita Harian's reporter. Of course it's not printed out on the paper for you-know-what reason). Took photos with Puan Habibah and Wei Quan. It was uploaded on the school website. Ok. I know. I looked so ugly. I was facing the brightly shining sun (or Yellow Face as Gollum called it) so I couldn't really open my eyes and smile properly. Besides, as you know, I am not photogenic at all. I always look ugly in photos. So, click the link at your own risk. NOT suitable for faint-hearted person. DON'T say I didn't warn you... Wei Quan looks nice though.

Now I'm in a dilemma. I'm applying for JPA scholarship. I chose accouting but Chia Siong said it's not worth it. I have to study 6 years for a normal certificate. He said it's better to go to private universitiy. Then I can take ACCA in 3 years time. I'm really interested in medicine but I can't perform surgery even the minor one. I'm more of a girl who is good in theory but not practical. Let's see... I got a perfect 100 for my grade 5 piano theory but I nearly failed my grade 3 piano practical (due to lack of practice and too nervous). I got 48 out of 50 for my undang test but I sucks at driving. Sigh... My dad wants to me take Science. He doesn't like it when he knew that I chose accounting. Then I thought of Pharmacy. I asked Chia Siong for opinion. He said it suits me but there's a problem. If I study overseas, the apparatus will be kind of hard for me to reach since the Europeans are tall. Her sister who is slightly taller than me also encounter that problem. I suggested high heels. Not too high. Maybe 2 or 3 inches but he said some universities don't allow it. Then he said: "But if you really want to take up Pharmacy, nothing can stop you!!!" Haha... What a nice friend I got here. I need to give an answer to my mum about the choice of course tomorrow or the day after. Aiyoh... I think I'll go for Pharmacy. Any advice for me???

No comments: