Monday, March 31, 2008

Interview...

*breathe in* In a few hours time, I'll be heading to Merlimau for my JPA interview. I'm actually very nervous. The same usual me. Too bad I didn't have a chance to talk to Saren's cousin due to some connection problems. Choon Min reminded me soooo... many times that I have to send him all the things that I'd prepared after my interview. Oh... Didn't I mention that tomorrow is the first day of interview??? Ya. I'm among the lucky candidates who get to go to the interview first. And I'm same time with you-know-who. Lucky for me, I have a friend whom her interview is earlier than mine so I can sms her and ask her. I understand that I don't stand a high chance since normally only 1 or 2 from our school will get the scholarship and 2 classmates of mine stand a very high chance. Nonetheless, I'll definitely give my best shot. At first, I was planning to wear a short-sleeve blouse and a knee length skirt. Luckily, I heard that that's not so proper as you need to cover up and that baju kurung will the best choice for girls. I didn't manage to borrow baju kurung but I got a songket kebaya from my sister's friend. So I'm wearing that.

Oh ya, before I end this (still got things to prepare), I would like to thanks Michelle Goh for replying my e-mail and giving me some tips for the interview. She also gave me a website and it was very useful. Thanks a lot!!!

No comments: