Monday, March 3, 2008

Dreams...

I'd always love my dreams and compared to some of my friends, I seem to remember parts of my dream. Most of the times, they are sweet and even if I don't remember my dreams, I will still wake up with a smile on my face. Then, I know that I had been dreaming and it was a sweet one.

Since young, I'd always thought that everyone will dream almost every night and they do remember bits of their dream. But after talking with Michelle, Sabbie and Nana, I realise that they are different from me. I still remember that Michelle seldom dreams and if she does, she'll dream about not finishing her homework and panicking. For me, my dreams will always have a guy. (Haha...) Are they the same guy??? I have absolutely no idea. I'm bad at describing faces. Peopla I know will be in my dreams too.

I seldom have nightmares. I still remember the one I had when I was very young. I was walking down the stairs of my house. The living room was very dark. I couldn't see anything but I could sense that there were things near the stairs and were waiting to grab me. I walked down slowly and I was scared. I think I woke up after that since I have no memories of what happened next. I didn't have anymore nightmares after that.

Last year, I started to have dreams of A pushing me, hitting me, kicking me... I think this dreams happened because I kept thinking about that for a few months. Everytime I closed my eyes even for a short while, I'd have images of A hitting me. Everyone just looked at A hitting me and nobody tried to stop him even my friends. I was very scared at that time. I only stopped having those images after weeks not seeing A and some of my classmates. After that, it was almost all sweet dreams. Even if there are some not-so-good dreams but they do not bother me much and I don't really remember them.

This afternoon, I dreamt about B (better not to reveal his/her name). If I'm not mistaken, B was send to somewhere nice so in order to congratulate B, I asked B over with some of our friends. Suddenly, B was choking. I tried to save B but I didn't know what to do. Then, it was too late... It's just a dream but somehow, I couldn't stop thinking about the dream after I woke up even until now. I swear I'd never thought of B's death and I have an uneasy feeling since I'd never have dreams on death.

Some people say that dreams is a way that *cough* communicate with you. Haha... I don't believe this. Never did and still don't. I'm really really making a fuss out of a dream. I'm praying that B is doing ok. Hope to get in touch of B soon...

2 comments:

Sabs said...

hahah..I don't believe that dreams communicate with you, but I do think that there are times dreams have explainations..like there's this one time, I was helping my dad with his stuff which included ladders, and when I slept that night, I felt like i was falling..=_="..needless to say, I had trouble falling back asleep and haven't helped my dad with stuff like that ever since..hahah

So yea, dreams aren't some creepy way of communication used by the dead (lol..too much tv) but could tell something about a person..at least i thinkn so..

Sabs the dream expert has spoken..hehe

Little Fish :) said...

Haha... Now you remind me of a nightmare I had last year. Didn't know why it slipped of my mind when I was typing this post. The dream was so vivid that I was scared of sleeping after a few days. Better don't describe the dream. Don't want the whole world to know one of my biggest fear of all...