Monday, March 17, 2008

More books!!!

Went to bookxcess last week. Bought 8 more books.



And 3 books for my 14 year old cousin who had taken the trouble to go to bookxcess and buy books for me and refused the money when I wanted to pay her.



After a 10% membership discount, all these 11 books only cost me about RM150++!!! I also got a lovely book thong for free!!!



Can't wait for my next trip to bookxcess. Hopefully, it'll be in May during the school holiday.

I'm still reading The Lord of The Rings. '... Were I to go where my heart dwells, far in the North I would now be wandering in the fair valley of Rivendell.' Awww... Aragorn is sooo... sweet. Pity Eowyn though... Wonder what will happen to all of them... 15 more chapters to go!!!

2 comments:

Sabs said...

BOOKS!!!!!!!! *swoons at the sight of books* Can I please please please please borrow some?? Pretty please? With sugar on top?? hahah..

Little Fish :) said...

Haha... Of course I don't mind lending you the books.