Saturday, March 8, 2008

Tough Weak Ahead...

Arrrggghhh... It was a usual evening. Just like almost every evening. Then it had to happen. Arrrggghhh... Why??? *deep breath* My aunt who is staying next to my house came to our window and started talking. Didn't really pay attention. Then I caught my parent's reaction. Alamak... Must be bad news. Guess what happened to her next-door neighbour (which is only 2 houses away from mine)??? My biggest fear of all appeared in their house early this morning!!! And not just the normal one, it's one of the biggest, deadliest and scariest of all!!! *scream* Honestly, I screamed. I did. Why must this happened in my neighrbourhood??? I hate it when I am scared to touch the floor. I hate it when I have to pray before I switch on the light and look around just to make sure my-biggest-fear-of-all is not there. I hate it when I have to constantly check the floor to make sure that my-biggest-fear-of-all doesn't show up suddenly. I hate all these!!! Everytime I hear dogs' barking, I'll be thinking: Don't tell me they spotted it. Please don't... Now, my father even closes the door just to make sure that my-biggest-fear-of-all doesn't target my house and come in. Want to know how scared I am with the my-biggest-fear-of-all? I remember once when I was outside of my house. It was kind of dark so I couldn't really see things properly. Then I saw something on the floor. It looked something like my-biggest-fear-of-all but smaller. I frozed on the spot immediately. I couldn't move. It was so close to me. I tried my best to move and run but I couldn't. I wanted to scream for my parents but I just couldn't open my mouth. After a long long long time, I got back my tinnie bit of courage. I crossed the thing. Then I realised, it was only a paper. =.=" Sigh... When will I walk around my house and the neighbourhood without any fear? I don't know. Sigh...

My next driving lesson is on Tuesday. Sigh... Why can't I be as good as Chia Siong? He's good in almost everything. Me??? Limited. Sigh... The last time I was there, my driving instructor shook her head. She was really frustated with me. She said I'm too dependent. But I didn't mean to do that. I didn't want to be like that. It's just that sometimes I'll forget what to do. It's not like I purposely want to forget. Sometimes, I wanted to do something but I was worried that she'll scold me. Then, she scolded me for not doing. Aiyoh... Why couldn't I just do it when it crossed my mind??? Sigh... I don't know whether I can pay full attention or not next Tuesday. Why? Continue reading.

Next Wednesday, my result is coming out!!! Arrrggghhh... Sigh... After 3 months of doing nothing, worring nothing, busy goyang my kaki while reading, I'm extremely nervous. You'll see me shaking when I'm taking my result. I did some stupid mistakes and BIG mistakes. I'm still hoping for straight As. My mom kept telling me how nice is it if I can study in US, Australia, New Zealand, Korea... Then she'll say: 'What if you can't get any offer? Then, you really have to settle with Form 6. Nono, you can't stay in Tampin. TBS has no good Bio teacher. How about Malacca High School??? Oh, wait. Where are you going to stay? How about studying in Kajang High School aka my former school and stay with your aunt or uncle?' I want good result!!! Naveen got 10 A1s. I want also...

Let's just hope that I survive through this week. SIGH...

No comments: